If you want your garden to look well maintained and in great shape, adding edging to your lawn is a great way to do that. And with so many options for lawn edging, it’s easy to find a look that you love.
- Creating a border with brick around the edge of your lawn will show off your beautiful lawn and make it look well manicured.
- Paved edging that meets the border of your garden creates an informal look and plants like lavender that stretch out over the paving really helps to soften the look.
- If you have problems with soil spilling over into your lawn, try a wood edging around your flower beds to create a natural look.
- A simple solution to lawn edging is to keep the edges of your lawn trimmed back where it meets the flower beds.
- Combine brick and pebbles for a stronger border that can help keep your lawn under control.
Shop for everything you need to keep your lawn looking great at Dirt Cheap in Kitchener!